- What is a podcast?
- How could podcasting help my business?
- How do I go about making a podcast?
- What equipment or skills do I need?
- How do I edit my podcast?
- How do I make sure people will listen?
- Can I get some podcast training?
- Is there someone who can help me produce a podcast?
If you’ve ever wondered about any of these questions, help is at hand!
Emma has been producing award-winning radio and podcasts within the drinks industry for a number of years and has undertaken training in radio, podcasting and creative audio production. In addition to producing one of the UK’s leading beer and brewing podcasts – Fermentation Beer & Brewing Radio – Emma has also made podcasts for other businesses including The Pub Show’s PUBcast. She uses professional, broadcast-standard equipment and has a home studio for editing and production.
Emma’s professional background includes work as a senior academic at a British university. She is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and has published in academic journals. She is a skilled educator and public speaker, and is familiar with analysing and disseminating complex information in a way that is accessible to the general public.
From providing training on the basics of podcasting, to getting you hands-on with the equipment you need, to making sure your podcast gets up and running, Emma can help. Get in touch now to discuss your requirements.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 07880 714195
- contact form