In 2019, I curated and chaired a series of events in the Discovery Pavilion. There were talks, tastings, discussions and debates on a range of topics including wild and mixed fermentation, sustainability, the contemporary cider scene and the future of British beer.
My guests included:
- Lily Waite from the Queer Brewing Project
- Miranda and Bates from Duration Brewery
- Sophie de Ronde from Burnt Mill
- Andy from Ampersand Brewery
- Simon from Simon’s Cider
- Colin Johnston from Crisp Malting, and
- Fergus Fitzgerald from Adnams.
The events were recorded and you can hear some of them on Fermentation Beer & Brewing Radio.