This show first aired on Brighton’s Radio Reverb on Sunday 26 August 2018. Click on the logo below to listen:
Subscribe to make sure you never miss an episode!
Fermentation Beer & Brewing Show returned to Radio Reverb on Sunday 26 August 2018. And, in the midst of Brighton & Hove Beer Week – the city’s biggest ever celebration of beer and brewing – the show is looking at some of the many positives about the contemporary beer scene.
On this month’s show:
- Emma parties with Rob Wilson from Toast Ale – a brewery founded with the sole purpose of raising awareness of and tackling food waste;
- G from ‘beer festival with a conscience’, Craft Beer Cares, looks ahead to the beers we can expect next month, and tells us about this year’s chosen charity, Art Against Knives;
- Beer Sommelier, Certified Cicerone and all-round beer geek, Natalya Watson, talks us through 100 years of brewing innovation;
- Emma shares a beer she brought home from her summer holidays;
- Chris & Ian from Wild Weather Ales tell us about the thriving Berkshire beer scene;
- Luci Clayton-Jones – from new brewery Double-Barrelled – blows Emma away with some fantastic beers – all launched earlier this year at Craft Beer Rising;
- resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton, is in the studio to taste and talk beer with added extras;
- and, as we’re right in the middle of Brighton & Hove Beer Week, we share all the details about the most unmissable events!
We taste three beers on air:
You can tune into the show at 3pm on the fourth Sunday of every month via Radio Reverb on 97.2FM or DAB+ (in Brighton & Hove) or via radioreverb.com (worldwide). Alternatively, you can catch up via iTunes, Spotify or Podomatic.